FOR ONLINE BANK TRANSFERS
FOR LOCAL PARTICIPANTS
FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS
All entries must comply with the following:
- Entries must be submitted online through the awards online portal by 10 October 2020 – 23:59 (GMT+8). There will be no extensions granted under any circumstances.
- Any innovations must contribute to the response of COVID-19 pandemic within the stated categories.
- Entries must be submitted into the relevant product category.
- Entry fees must be paid at the time of submission using online banking transfer, local cheque or via Paypal.
- Awards entries submission and judges interview (if any) must be in English.
- Refunds will not be issued for applications withdrawn after submission.
- Products, including audio, video and/or live content, should be appropriate for a general audience. Explicit or simulated sex, virtual pornography, nudity and violence are prohibited. The organiser, PROTEMP Exhibitions and Conferences Sdn. Bhd. in its sole discretion, may determine if a product is not eligible for consideration.
- Each entry must be accompanied by a 200 word summary of works/ideas, AND one or more of the following evidences in the form of :
• Photo (jpg format, max 2MB)
• Powerpoint slideshow – max 5 mins
• Video (mp4), 720p, max 350MB – max 5 mins
• Physical innovation eg. book in pdf format.
The content can be expressed in words, image, sound or a combination of any, to enable efﬁcient delivery of the critical messages to the judges.
- All products write-up, photographs and videos submitted can be used for publicity in relation to the event Malaysia Technology Expo 2020 Special Edition.
- The same entry may be submitted into multiple product categories and is eligible to win in each category entered, provided the entry meets the requirements for the product category and a separate application fee is paid for each category submitted
- An entry is qualiﬁed for judging when all required sections of the entry application are completed, entry fees have been paid in full and the application has been submitted. If the wrong entry fee is paid at the time of submission, the entry is subject to disqualiﬁcation no refund if the balance is not rectiﬁed by 10 October 2020.
- Judges will evaluate innovations submitted given in the submission form. Judges may request for more information at any time to support validation which might include video interviews.
- Incomplete and unpaid entries will be disqualiﬁed. The Organiser, PROTEMP Exhibitions and Conferences Sdn. Bhd. is not responsible for follow-up of incomplete entries.
- Judges decisions are ﬁnal, no appeal will be entertained.
- Results will be published on 2 November 2020, 12:00 (GMT+8) on MTE’s website. All participants will be notiﬁed the result by email before 17:30 (GMT+8).
- All innovations will be published and promoted on MTE’s website and social media platforms.
- Winners can choose either to receive medals and certiﬁcates in person at the MTE 2021 in Kuala Lumpur or to be shipped to them
- By participating in the award, each participant undertakes to guarantee the information and documentation submitted are correct and there is no product infringement on the intellectual property rights of others. Each participant will be responsible for any violation of intellectual property rights if it happens. PROTEMP Exhibitions and Conferences Sdn. Bhd. and all stakeholders for this event assumes no liability for such infringement.
- All winners (gold, silver & bronze) will also be given a complimentary panel display at the next MTE. A0 size (841mm X 1189mm) poster shall be provided by the participant.