Visiting the World Trade Centre (WTC) Kuala Lumpur is effortless thanks to an efficient public transport infrastructure that includes taxis, express trains and light rail transit services.
Public Transport Facilities
Public Bus: Rapid KL
Star LRT: PWTC Station
KTM Komuter: Putra Station
– Comfort Radio Taxi Service : Tel: 03 8024 2727
– Eco Transit: Tel: 03 5512 2266
– Mesra Cab: Tel: 03 4043 0659
– Persatuan Radio Teksi Selangor & Wilayah Persekutuan: Tel: 03 2693 6211
– Airport Limo & Taxi Service: Tel: 03 9223 8080, 03 9223 8949 (Booking Centre) Tel: 03 8787 3675 (KLIA Counter)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA)
Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) is only 28 minutes from the Kuala Lumpur city via Maju Expressway. It is located 50 kilometres (35miles) south of Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC); an hour drive via direct motorway link or 28 minutes on the KLIA Ekspress Rail Link (ERL).
KLIA is served by 47 airlines operating to over 100 scheduled destinations and this number is increasing. Direct mid to long haul access is provided to 5 Australian and 5 Middle East cities, 7 North American and African cities and 9 European cities plus the Asian regional and domestic network – please refer to the flight schedule overviews for some of the flight times from major points.
KLIA Ekspres is an express service that exclusively serves travellers between Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) and the city. The journey takes 28 minutes one way and terminates at KL Sentral, the nation’s main rail transportation hub. A one-way adult ticket costs MYR35. (USD9.55)
KLIA Ekspres trains run every :
– 15 minutes during peak hours (0500-0900 & 1620-2200)
– 20 minutes during off-peak hours (0900-1600 & 2200-0000)
– (Journey: 28 minutes)
Not to be confused with the KLIA Ekspres, KLIA Transit is a high-speed transit service designed for commuters and airport workers. The entire journey takes 35 minutes, with 3 stops along the way, and terminates at KL Sentral.
– KLIA Transit trains run every 30 minutes
– KL Sentral – KLIA (1st train at 0533, Last train at 0003)
– KLIA – KL Sentral (1st train at 0552, Last train 0100)
– (Journey: approximately 35 minutes)